Plated diamond and CBN grinding wheels for your production.
Many common sizes and specifications in stock. Reference the links at the bottom of the page.
We want to earn your orders by supply the best quality at the most competitive price.
Please supply sample or drawing of your current wheel along with abrasive specifications
- Tungsten carbide, presintered carbide Metal tools and construction units.
- Oxide ceramic materials.
- Ferrite, ceramic magnetic materials.
- Refractory products.
- Stones, gem & semi-precious stone, shell.
- Glass, porcelain, quartz.
- Graphite, carbon.
- Tiles, asbestos, asphalt, concrete.
- Plastics, F.R.P
- Wear resistant coatings.
- High alloy steels.
- High speed tool steels.
- Hot and cold working steels.
- Tempering steels, spring steels
- Ball bearing steel
- Cast iron
- Shape and dimensions of wheel (1A1, 14A1, 11V9 etc…)
- Abrasive type (Diamond or CBN)
- Grit size, concentration, and bond type
- Coolant, dry or wet grinding
- Quantity and delivery requirements
- Spindle speed and grinding conditions
- Manufacturer markings on your current wheel if applicable
Standard wheels for EYAN Tool grinding